Cleaning the entire house is a big task especially if you are doing it alone. If you hate spending your entire weekends with just cleaning, there are a lot of small things that you can do to lessen the amount of time you spend on cleaning during the weekends.
1. Dust surfaces and sweep the floor every day or every other day. This prevents dust and other dirt from accumulating.
2. Keep your bathroom floor dry. Whenever you use the bathroom, wipe the floor dry. This prevents your tiles from accumulating mold and other hard to remove stains.
3. Clean your kitchen every time you cook. This prevents from mold build-up and keeps insects and rodents away.
4. Wash your dishes after every meal. This prevents you from having a mountain of dishes to wash.
5. Throw your trash every day or every other day. This will prevent any odors and will not attract insects and rodents.
6. Return everything in its right place after use. This will prevent you from picking-up a lot of things and losing your things as well.
7. When your floor gets soiled either by spills or because it was raining outside, wipe these wet areas immediately so that you wouldnÃt be spreading mud and dirt around the house.
These are just some of the little things you can do so that you wouldnÃt be overwhelmed with cleaning at the end of every week. These things take only a few minutes to do and with practice, you wouldnÃt even notice that you are doing these chores. When you think of it, it all adds up and you will see a remarkable decrease in the time you spend cleaning every weekends. Spending less time cleaning during the weekends means more time for you to relax or go out and catch-up with family and friends